Certified High Performance Coaching Program
What You will Learn during
Certified High Performance Coaching
12 sessions that help you reach heightened and sustained levels of performance and potential in your life.
These sessions can be completed 1-on-1 or in Small Group Coaching (Max of 10 participants)
- The goal of this session is to discover where you currently focus your attention, what level of agency or control you currently feel in your life, and what habits help you perform at your highest level and which ones hinder you from reaching high performance.
- The goal of this session is to understand where you have strengths and gaps in the amount of clarity you experience in life. We work to create a clear vision of your best self. To do so, we define who you want to be, how you want to interact with others, and what life principles and practices will make you most successful. This gives you immediate, behavioral-driven clarity and intentionality so you move forward more quickly.
- In this session our goal is to understand how much energy you have each day and how to amplify it to higher levels so you have the vibrancy and stamina needed to achieve your goals and live a fully charged life. We strive to find ways for you to gain immediate improvements in the energy you feel and generate daily.
- The goal of this session is to discuss where you feel you’ve been confident and courageous in life and in what situations you might be holding back or backing down. You receive insights and tools to help you gain confidence, decisiveness, and momentum.
- The goal of this session is to see how productive and effective you feel in life and work and to give you a set of tools and concepts to help you quickly and easily improve those areas. The focus is on helping you immediately become more effective and productive every day.
- The goal of this session is to gauge how influential you’ve felt in your relationships and career. You'll receive a few tools and learn concepts that will raise your level of action and immediately help you become more influential in your relationships and career.
- Now, at the program's half-way point, we begin to delve deeper into the six pillars of high performance: your psychology, physiology, persuasive skills, presence, and purpose.
- The goal of this session is to develop a free, consciously-directed, positively engaged mind. Simply said, you learn how to create a high-performance mindset.
- The goal of this session is to check on your energy and physiology work from Session 3. You recieve more tools to help you activate your physiology in ways that make you feel even stronger and more vibrant and that help you gain even more energy.
- The goal of this session is to review how productive you have been since we began working together so we can look at the ways in which you can become even more effective. We look carefully at how you can cut out distracting activities and, in this way, level up your ability to reach your goals.
- In this session we gauge how persuasive and influential you’ve felt in your relationships and career and target areas in which you can be more persuasive. You will learn tools to help you improve your level of persuasion so you make a positive impact.
- This is your second to last session in the program. At this point, we deep dive specifically into the topic of purpose for the first time, although this pillar of high performance underlies much of the work we have done to date. This session focuses on gauging how well you have been living and leading in a purposeful manner.
COMMITMENT TO HIGH PERFORMANCE
- In this final session we check in on your performance and define your best areas for commitment and discipline moving forward. These are your next steps to continue your journey to achieve your potential and fulfill your purpose. High performers are committed to lifelong discipline and mastery in the six pillars: psychology, physiology, productivity, persuasive skill, and purpose.